Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Save our Heritage  - Page 2 Empty Re: Save our Heritage Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Eshtaol

Eshtaol
Shad wrote:Save our Heritage  - Page 2 T56h3b
Drawn by Esh, 11:29PM, 25th January 2010

I think this should be your new avatar.
bahahahaha I was just looking at that as you posted.

27Save our Heritage  - Page 2 Empty Re: Save our Heritage Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Definitely though, the January 2009 is the best formatted one from the lot.

The word document was good too but some of the pictures didn't seem to get through or for some reason we just drew heaps of black lines.

28Save our Heritage  - Page 2 Empty Re: Save our Heritage Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Eshtaol

Eshtaol
Princess wrote:Definitely though, the January 2009 is the best formatted one from the lot.

The word document was good too but some of the pictures didn't seem to get through or for some reason we just drew heaps of black lines.

The best formatted will be the xml files that you can view in a browser that will keep the formatting. I could do this for files that only had the conversation I wanted to share. Others I had to copy + paste into a notepad because only part of it I wanted to share. Word doc was the only way to keep any of the pictures by copy + pasting.

As a side note, trying to find the ones where we had the pokemon battles. No luck so far.

29Save our Heritage  - Page 2 Empty Re: Save our Heritage Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Damn it.

Did Jungll set you up to finding this?

30Save our Heritage  - Page 2 Empty Re: Save our Heritage Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:55 pm

Owen

Owen
I don't remember any of the conversations. >.< I also have my msn files somewhere.

31Save our Heritage  - Page 2 Empty Re: Save our Heritage Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Eshtaol

Eshtaol
Owen wrote:I don't remember any of the conversations. >.< I also have my msn files somewhere.

I don't remember you being in many of the group convo ones.. either because it was a bad time of day for you or because you thought we were immature lunatics Laughing And basically all we did was make fun of each other or other people

32Save our Heritage  - Page 2 Empty Re: Save our Heritage Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:22 am

Owen

Owen
Eshtaol wrote:
Owen wrote:I don't remember any of the conversations. >.< I also have my msn files somewhere.

I don't remember you being in many of the group convo ones.. either because it was a bad time of day for you or because you thought we were immature lunatics :DAnd basically all we did was make fun of each other or other people

That makes sense Tongue I do remember thinking I was cool because I had the font: ØẄëמ ЈθЙỀŞ as my MSN name though. <.<

33Save our Heritage  - Page 2 Empty Re: Save our Heritage Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:22 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
Also the drawing MSNs were when we used Vent in dual and just drew and laughed on vent.

34Save our Heritage  - Page 2 Empty Re: Save our Heritage Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Trying to add more meaning to some of the vent jokes.

35Save our Heritage  - Page 2 Empty Re: Save our Heritage Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:57 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Bump

36Save our Heritage  - Page 2 Empty Re: Save our Heritage Sat May 13, 2017 9:11 pm

невидимый

невидимый
reep

37Save our Heritage  - Page 2 Empty Re: Save our Heritage Sun May 21, 2017 12:11 am

невидимый

невидимый
So the "Heh... hi" image in OP showed up in Google images for something vaguely related, and I realised this was still here.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum