Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do we want these forums updated or do we move to a new forum?

Next Poll.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%Next Poll.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Next Poll.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap57%Next Poll.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Next Poll.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Next Poll.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Next Poll.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Poll. Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:25 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
I admit I've been neglecting the friends chat recently but a) I've not really had time to play and concentrate properly and b) normally when I am online no one else is around so I go bossing or something.

Maybe we can get a feature on the new website if/when it gets done to have some sort of constant chat system built in so people can drop in on the forums and say hi etc and we can just have a very stretched out conversation Tongue

27Next Poll.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Poll. Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:24 am

Owen

Owen
Vanilla990 wrote:I admit I've been neglecting the friends chat recently but a) I've not really had time to play and concentrate properly and b) normally when I am online no one else is around so I go bossing or something.

Maybe we can get a feature on the new website if/when it gets done to have some sort of constant chat system built in so people can drop in on the forums and say hi etc and we can just have a very stretched out conversation Tongue

That's what I want to do, but without the whole.. "stretched" conversation. When the community grows there should be people in that chat all the time.

And.. The chat has been neglected for a very long time.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum