Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Owen's 1-99 Construction Guide Empty Owen's 1-99 Construction Guide Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Owen

Owen
Hello, and Welcome to my Construction Guide!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am going to attempt to go through the different ways that you could get 99 construction. If you notice any mistakes, please reply and tell me Tongue

Read the whole way through the guide, before attempting any of it.

-Starting off the Construction Skill-

Firstly, you need to visit an estate agent, these can be found in most major cities (Varrock, Falador, East Ardougne, or Seers' Village), You will have to put your house in Rimmington, which can be done by giving the estate agent 1,000gp. This is the minimap Icon of an estate agent;

Now, that you have your house, You want to go to it. This can either be done by walking, or teleporting, with level 40 Magic.

-(low level) Training methods-

At 1 Construction, You want to build a Parlour, which will cost 1,000gp. If you are looking to get your Construction level up, Then you will need to build chairs-in the middle of the room, whilst being in Building mode.

Your screen should look like this ^, You will need some planks, and some nails (until level 19). Build and Remove these chairs, building the highest ones that you can.

At level 26, build Oak armchairs, to level 33 where you will need to build a Kitchen for the ability to make Oak Larders;

At level 30, I would recommend Hiring the "cook" servant, as they can hold 16 items, and can un-cert your noted planks, for a small cost.

At level 40, I would recommend hiring the "Butler" servant, as they can hold 20 items, and they are only 10 seconds whilst banking, where as the cook is 20.

All you need to do now, is buy and use the required 17,955 Oak Planks, costing just under 9.6 million, to get to level 74.

-(high level) Training methods-

At level 74, It is recommended that you move on to Oak Dungeon Doors (located in the dungeon), which use 10 planks each time you build one, which makes training Construction much quicker.

You will then be making Oak Dungeon Doors all the way to 99.

-Reducing the Cost of Construction-

The method above is the most cost effective method of training construction, however, you can also aquire "Morphic Hammer's" from the minigame; Stealing Creation.

- Each hammer lasts 50,000xp and doubles the xp-per-plank you recieve.
- Each hammer takes around 15 minutes to get
- This will reduce the cost of Construction in half.

You will need around 260 hammers from 1-99 Construction, which will take approximately 65 hours of playing Stealing creation.

You will need 217,241 Oak Planks (without sc hammers) for 1-99 construction, costing 115.8M gp.
Using Stealing creation hammers, You will need 108,621 Oak Planks for 1-99 construction, costing 57.9M gp.

*Current Oak plank price: 533gp med.

I would recommend getting stealing creation hammers, as it reduces the price and also increases the speed-of training construction!

I hope this guide helps with your training of Construction, Good Luck!

2Owen's 1-99 Construction Guide Empty Re: Owen's 1-99 Construction Guide Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:20 am

The Frog

The Frog
that does

thanks owen =)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum