Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

301Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Shad

Shad
Durza wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

And after all that, you still post fucking thumbnails.

302Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
I'm banning copy pastas from GCF.

303Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Capacitor

Capacitor
Warillusen wrote:I'm banning copy pastas from GCF.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

On a side note: Fuck off you didn't make it gorilla warfare durza, that's the best part about it.

304Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:16 pm

невидимый

невидимый
I wish I could shit fury.

305Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:16 am

Nimbus

Nimbus
Cool story Durza.

But do you even lift?

also, what arrows and number of them?

306Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:31 am

Durza

Durza
Nimbus wrote:Cool story Durza.

But do you even lift?

also, what arrows and number of them?

im 89 range but im gonna get 99 and bind 225 p++ sagi

307Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:01 am

Nimbus

Nimbus
hex without 98 range.
Scum of the earth Daemonheim

how do you get 99 slayer without 99 range anyway

308Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:40 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
It's easy.

309Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:24 pm

Shad

Shad
Warillusen wrote:It's easy.

Yeah, you just use one of those other two combat styles that exist.

310Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:12 am

Durza

Durza
35m defence xp says otherwise

311Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:52 am

Durza

Durza
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yolo

312Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:54 am

sharppool

sharppool
you're only 89 ranged though.

313Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:56 am

Durza

Durza
i sold it for 20m^

314Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:18 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
You can unbind them and give them to other people?

315Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:24 am

Durza

Durza
Vanilla990 wrote:You can unbind them and give them to other people?
I had two, one was bound (which is why I had the bind setup open) and the one i just got as a drop

316Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:08 am

Penguin414

Penguin414
Wait, did you actually sell it to someone who was in your dungeon for 20mil...?

317Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Owen

Owen
It's funny that they used to sell for 300m+

318Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Penguin414 wrote:Wait, did you actually sell it to someone who was in your dungeon for 20mil...?

It's sold when they finish the dungeon.

319Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:41 am

Penguin414

Penguin414
But to actual team members? Because if that's what's happening, I have to say that is the most arse hole thing I have heard in awhile.

320Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:19 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
It's been happening for a while.

321Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Nimbus

Nimbus
for as long as i can remember.

Post-eoc sagittarian shortbow is arguably better anyway

322Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
Although I suppose with the extra binds now people will be even more willing to pay for them. And thus people will continue to take advantage of people.

323Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Durza

Durza
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
fuckin top lel

324Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:11 pm

NickVo

NickVo
when do you play runescape? o-o

https://www.youtube.com/user/novavo

325Monster Drop Screenshots - Page 13 Empty Re: Monster Drop Screenshots Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Hans

Hans

https://www.youtube.com/Runelair

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum