Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
That'd be hilarious.

27Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:57 am

Kun

Kun
The line has been crossed and microtransactions should either be in the game or not.

I'm tired of Jagex pussyfooting around this issue.

28Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:57 am

Owen

Owen
Kun wrote:The line has been crossed and microtransactions should either be in the game or not.

I'm tired of Jagex pussyfooting around this issue.

^

I agree.

Ofcourse, they shouldn't be in the game;

1. Jagex has always said since the start that they didn't want to gives players the opportunity to buy stuff to gain an advantage.

2. It's selling out the game, I know that phrase is probably overused, but it's true. Jagex can see the reviews of the content/updates they're releasing, they know they aren't living up to expectations.

Etc. Etc.

If Jagex >need< money that badly, then sure.

Ruin their only decent game, let's just hope they have planned it correctly.

Oh, and increase membership for everyone Jagex if you need money that badly, instead of all this bs 3 tier system. <_<

29Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:04 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
I'm not really 100% bothered about having microtransactions, especially with the Squeal of Fortune because there's nothing that can really affect the economy, it's not like there are now an extra 10,000 divines or something in the grand exchange.

Yeah sure, people are buying exp. Tbh, the only real thing I care about atm is getting myself exp the way I want to and feeling good about working hard to get my skills.

The only reason for all the different membership prices is because they can't force people who are paying the lower rate to all of a sudden start paying the higher rate without letting the players know. And I sort of like the fact that because I've been buying membership for the last 3 years I get it at a slightly cheaper rate than everyone else, sort of like a bonus I suppose like the buy 6 months membership for the price of 4 or just 6 months at a lower rate pretty much.

30Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:03 am

Shad

Shad
So this is what happens when I don't read about RS for a week.

Probably should cancel my membership too.

31Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:46 am

Owen

Owen
Vanilla990 wrote:I'm not really 100% bothered about having microtransactions, especially with the Squeal of Fortune because there's nothing that can really affect the economy, it's not like there are now an extra 10,000 divines or something in the grand exchange.

Yeah sure, people are buying exp. Tbh, the only real thing I care about atm is getting myself exp the way I want to and feeling good about working hard to get my skills.

The only reason for all the different membership prices is because they can't force people who are paying the lower rate to all of a sudden start paying the higher rate without letting the players know. And I sort of like the fact that because I've been buying membership for the last 3 years I get it at a slightly cheaper rate than everyone else, sort of like a bonus I suppose like the buy 6 months membership for the price of 4 or just 6 months at a lower rate pretty much.

My point was, that people wouldn't care about paying the extra.. what.. £1 a month? 1.20? whatever it is.

The only reason they aren't changing the price totally is because of the people that haven't realised they haven't stopped their RS membership.

If i've missed something, feel free to tell me, but there is no other logical explination to have three tiers of membership prices.
Am I mad that I pay extra? No, I don't care, as the majority of people probably wouldn't.

32Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:48 am

Penguin414

Penguin414
This fits best here I think, I stitched a few posts together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So... After all the hate Timbo got about the SOF update, he suddenly stopped saying anything after the above post (on the 2nd), he is now not showing up for work? I get the feeling he really is against this and he's tired of having to do what he is being told to do.

33Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:21 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
I saw Timbo once, he was banning stuck bots at the Wilderness Wall.

34Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:31 am

Shad

Shad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think this also applies to this update more or less.

35Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:11 am

Owen

Owen
Hey look, it's the stick holding guy.

36Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:47 am

невидимый

невидимый
CRASH BANDICOOT!

37Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:37 am

Kun

Kun
lol shad's pictures are fkn numbaone

38Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Cyrus44

Cyrus44

what do you guys think
about the "we monitor these"

39Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
What was the original post?

40Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Cyrus44

Cyrus44
just him saying no one wants sof

41Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Tue May 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Tank_P0wnz

Tank_P0wnz
SoF got me 11m, though. And I think it's fair as long as you don't use irl money to buy spins, it was fine before that

42Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Tue May 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
Tank_P0wnz wrote:SoF got me 11m, though. And I think it's fair as long as you don't use irl money to buy spins, it was fine before that

Then you truly don't know/care what this game was.

43Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Tue May 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Tank what you're basically saying is that you were bribed into liking the update.

44Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Tue May 01, 2012 6:30 pm

невидимый

невидимый
Jagex can eat my ball gag.

45Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:31 am

sharppool

sharppool
relevant

46Squeal of Fortune Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Squeal of Fortune Update Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:23 pm

Hans

Hans
What a nice little time capsule of turd. Of all the mistakes they've made, this still stands at the top.

https://www.youtube.com/Runelair

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum