Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dreams and Nightmares Thread Empty Dreams and Nightmares Thread Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Ganon Sheik

Ganon Sheik
Post dreams you have here

2Dreams and Nightmares Thread Empty Re: Dreams and Nightmares Thread Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Ganon Sheik

Ganon Sheik
I had a dream last night that I was in an old blue truck, trying to park it, only moving it a few feet at a time. It was in my grandparents driveway. Jessica wasa outside of the truck in a blue and white sundress, with her beautiful hair, her perfect smile, and she was laughing, giggling at me trying to move the truck around.

Next there was a couch on the big lawn next to the driveway, a big couch. Jessica was sitting on it and I came behind the couch and slumped down next to her, sliding down the couch a bit. Some family member was in the way, my mom was there.

Next the couch was moved to the basement, Jessica and I were sitting there alone and Amalia would walk up the stairs of the basement from my room, glaring at us. In the dream it was normal for her to be there, and I thought it was really rude to not give us privacy.

Next Jessica told me that she only got her tattoo because it was a requirement for her job at the bar which was named “Drugs and condominiums”. I asked if it was a 21 and over bar, and she said it wasn’t.

Next I was inspecting the bathrooms inside of the bar, they were pretty dirty, I started to pee, and it was a long and strong piss that went on for longer than the black guy next to me.

Then the bathroom turned into a sort of locker room, with a sauna, like it was a spa, then I was walking with my bathing suit and towel, looking for the pool, I was next to Marie and Jamie and another of their friends, and they slowed down so I wasn’t walking next to them, and they were talking about me like I didn’t know it, so I tried not to walk next to them.

Next it is understood that this place is that boondocks place near Boise that we went to for Matt’s birthday. There is a vague scene with David and the final scene I am going through a slide which turns into a flimsy plastic tube. By the time I get to the end of it, the people helping me through it tell me to turn around. Then the dream ends.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum