Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun May 22, 2011 6:47 am

Dialga

Dialga
>.> Noob nick

Welcome to the forums asuma. I've seen you in game quite a few times.

I'm Dallas/Ellysian.

27Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:17 am

Tank_P0wnz

Tank_P0wnz
My irl name is Anthony, but some friends call me "Rev" (which is related to my XBLGT). I love RS obviously lol, I also play drums, CoD and many fighting games. I'm also somewhat of an archery afficionado, but I don't actually own a bow yet.

My RSN has been Tank P0wnz ever since the name-change update. O:
My XBLGT is The Rev of A7X, but I only add IRL friends.

I'm a history major at my University, and I'm also taking Japanese. Hajimemashite, doozo yoroshiku! ^-^

That's about all I can think of right now o_O

28Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
This exists still. Wow.

29Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:04 pm

невидимый

невидимый
Cool, I used to be an archer. I just became distant from it over time I guess. The bow and other equipment has sat there collecting dust for years. I really should get back into it and so should you, it's great. XD

30Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:04 am

Est

Est
did you take an arrow in the knee?

31Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:33 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
No he took an entire planet to the knee.

32Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:17 pm

невидимый

невидимый
Universe*

33Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:39 am

Kun

Kun
o, i'm arab

enuf info 4today

34Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:29 pm

sharppool

sharppool
im not arab. more to come.

35Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
I'm not white.

36Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:49 am

Owen

Owen
Keep it on topic plawks.

37Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty RE:introduce yourself Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:09 pm

asnguyen

asnguyen
Hi, im asnguyen, real name is anthony.
you guys may see me in the chat fairly alot, so yeah hopefully you know me.. sorta.
well im in the 11th grade, played runescape in grade 5-6 but had moments where i quit for about 6-12months,
i play runescape regularly but mostly i play league of legends or team fortress 2, and the occasional dota 2.
im asian. vietnamese
cheers guys <3

38Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Soul

Soul
Welcome to the forums. Nice avatar :3

39Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:35 am

StephenCopen

StephenCopen
I'm a bit late on this but here I go.

IRL
My real name is Stephen and I am currently a senior in high school. I play varsity futbol and lacrosse for my school and lacrosse for a pretty successful travel team. I enjoy playing sports, listening and creating music on my computer and with my many instruments such as trumpet, baritone, piano, guitar and bass guitar and spending time with some close friends of mine. I try to stay to myself or with my close friends because I honestly don't like what I see in the people around me most of the time. I hope to go on to college/university to study either physical therapy or computer science(networking and programming) and possibly play lacrosse(recruit).

Runescape

My current RSN is StephenCopen which will never change due my hatred of name changes D:. Previous or other usernames that you may have come across are pee_wee09, cclaxboy37, or peeweepro. I like to keep public off or on hide as I interact mostly with Global Chat and my new clan chat. I've played since 04 with many short and long breaks but only started members in 2010. As I have explored Runescape over the years, I decided to only interact with people within the chat due to "The RS community turning into scum" and all the trolling/bots that is scattered all over the game. I enjoy fishing, mining, most skills and a little slayer for combat.
Feel free to pm me ingame or talk in the chat if you care to find out more about me or just gain a quality friendship. Laughing

40Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu May 16, 2013 10:11 am

r00n

r00n
you already know who i am, if you know me. if not, im r00n/ohms law, lover of all things hookah, im ass backwards and not afraid to admit it... i have recently started collecting tattoos, im up to two, with close to 10 hours under the needle.. with the exception of my neck up, and elbows down will be tattooed by the time i die. the reasoning behind this, as im about to set sail my career as an electronic technician, and it isnt acceptable in that particular career choice to have tattoos in other words; if it plugs in and or is automated....an electronic technician will fuck with it. Ill gladly assist in any low voltage question you have, and have already helped out a few ppl already

41Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu May 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Owen

Owen
I now know what an EST is. ;3

Welcome.

42Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri May 17, 2013 9:47 am

r00n

r00n
owen you asshat, you know me!6

43Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri May 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Owen

Owen
I know I know, I was just adding to the spirit of the thread. :L

44Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri May 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Hello, name's Warillusen. Everybody can call me cool guy.

45Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat May 18, 2013 1:19 pm

невидимый

невидимый
It is I, Acid Lord Invis. I am kind of new to this chat, having joined in 2007, so please be gentle and kind and treat me well. I hope I can make many friends! :hug: Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Emoticon0111blush

46Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat May 18, 2013 10:07 pm

soberguy

soberguy
I am from Asia new here.That's it.

47Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat May 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
May I ask, are you a Runescape player? if so, what is your username?

Also, Welcome.

48Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun May 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Moto

Moto
Hi

49Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Mon May 20, 2013 11:01 am

sharppool

sharppool
HELLO MOTO

50Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue May 21, 2013 5:03 am

Moto

Moto
sharppool wrote:HELLO MOTO

<3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum