Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:10 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
See post 2 for Times!

Hello everyone!

With one day to go and the mass drawing every so close, the heat is building to make sure everything will work on the day. Keep a look out on this thread for any major updates.

Trackers:
The Frog
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Penguin414
Warillusen
Doggy 4333
The Toad
Kingkarazeel
Owenjones8
Est
Moto
Cyrus44
Pengiun98
Shadow
Monkey

All images taken from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Number of 99s being acheived:
3 99s = 2 People
2 99s = 5 people
1 99 = 6 people

Total = 13 people

Count for each Skill:
Attack = 1
Defence = 4
Strength = 1
Hitpoints = 1
Range = 1
Magic = 1
Cooking = 2
Woodcutting = 1
Fishing = 1
Firemaking = 1
Smithing = 1
Mining = 1
Herblore = 2
Slayer = 2
Construction = 1
Summoning = 1

Total = 21 99s.

Last edited by Vanilla990 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 24 times in total

2(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:10 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
Official Timezone!

GMTGMT +2GMT +8GMT +10GMT +11GMT +13
10PM (23rd)12 AM (24th)6 AM (24th)8 AM (24th)9 AM (24th)11 AM (24th)

It has been decided by the majority this morning that because the mass now consists of those from UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand to move it to a slightly better time.

What is going to happen:

Basically, the time above is a rough guide for the start time. The mass will take place within the hour after that time specified, So if it says "10 PM" it will happen between "10 PM and 11 PM". Once everyone is online we will begin.

It has been decided that the mass will take place in Nardah as that seems to be a favourite spot for everyone and from there we can wander off and grab our capes and meet back at a location to show off afterwards.

What about others that want to visit?

I am sorry but if you are unable to make it during the timezone that has now been finalised I am sorry. At the end of the day, the timezone needs to be suitable for those gettings the 99s together rather than those wanting to attend. The event will be recorded by myself and maybe a few others but in general, if you wish to attend to spectate, you will need to find the means of being on at the time stated above.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited by Vanilla990 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 11 times in total

3(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:18 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
GMT
- Moto
- Owen
- Van

GMT +2
- Est

GMT +8
- Cyrus
- Frog
- Toad
- Doggy

GMT +10
- Peng414
- Peng98

GMT +11
- Shad
- War

GMT +13
- Kara

So....

Option 1:
GMT = 9pm
GMT +2 = 11pm
GMT +8 = 5am
GMT +10 = 7am
GMT +11 = 8am
GMT +13 = 10am

Option 2:
GMT = 10pm
GMT +2 = 12am
GMT +8 = 6am
GMT +10 = 8am
GMT +11 = 9am
GMT +13 = 11am

Option 3:
GMT = 11pm
GMT +2 = 1am
GMT +8 = 7am
GMT +10 = 9am
GMT +11 = 10am
GMT +13 = 12pm

4(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:59 am

M0nk3y Sw0rd

M0nk3y Sw0rd
What's so great about Nardah? Tongue

5(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:40 am

Est

Est
Not doing that...

6(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:40 am

The Frog

The Frog
bah thats me toad and doggy out >.>

7(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:43 am

Est

Est
Me, Toad and Frog having our own little mass right now.

8(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:59 am

Durza

Durza
DESERTERS

i cant get 99 ;(

9(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:23 am

Est

Est
deserters, yeah you stay up til midnight on xmas >_>

10(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:54 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
Take screenshots Happy

11(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:12 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
I recorded the whole thing earlier War, It's fine, They had my permission to get them =p I understood that Est might not want to stay up that late so I let them get it which means less people left but at least it wasn't a huge failure.

12(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:13 am

Shad

Shad
Vanilla990 wrote:I am sorry but if you are unable to make it during the timezone that has now been finalised I am sorry.

Ny'eheheheheheh.

13(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:08 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
Shad, If everyone is on in the morning when UK people wake up, I would be happy to get it then if everyone says that is ok. I do understand that some people will have family visiting and it therefore makes sense to move it if we can I suppose.

14(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:36 am

Shad

Shad
No I just meant you saying sorry twice.

15(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:17 pm

NickVo

NickVo
All the people getting 99's are from Oceania except for like, 2. This is HORSESHIT.

https://www.youtube.com/user/novavo

16(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Hans

Hans
Poor little Est couldn't stay up til 12am and has a bedtime.. It's not on xmas, it's 12am on the 24th, that's the 23rd's night.. oh and incase you didn't know, xmas is the 25th.

https://www.youtube.com/Runelair

17(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Hans

Hans
M0nk3y Sw0rd wrote:What's so great about Nardah? Tongue

I don't understand the question.

https://www.youtube.com/Runelair

18(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Dialga

Dialga
Careful Josh, he'll poke you with his...RAPIER.

19(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:02 pm

Moto

Moto
Dialga wrote:Careful Josh, he'll poke you with his...RAPIER.

^

20(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Tppskid

Tppskid
Just to let you know, 1 To Eye has dropped out.
He got 99 Herblore because he was tired of waiting. =/

http://www.rsglobalchat.forumotion.net

21(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Est

Est
Psp Trusz wrote:Poor little Est couldn't stay up til 12am and has a bedtime.. It's not on xmas, it's 12am on the 24th, that's the 23rd's night.. oh and incase you didn't know, xmas is the 25th.

Sorry I have a family and friends. :v

22(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Why can't you be like me and your friends are all on holidays and your girlfriend aswell.

And your parents alaready planned a stupid family meet up which would be on Christmas Day.

23(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:13 am

Shad

Shad
SLAYER!

24(UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Empty Re: (UPDATED) Christmas Mass Information Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:18 am

Moto

Moto
Slayer!

___

Congrats to everyone on their 99s

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]