Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What color should our cape be? Pick two (one for trim)

Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% [ 11 ]
Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% [ 11 ]
Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 5 ]
Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% [ 4 ]
Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% [ 4 ]
Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 40

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Vanilla990

Vanilla990

Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 Cape11

I like the the first row, third from the left and also the first row, second from the right.

27Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Phenix

Phenix
They dont want a bright symbol and blue is a too popular colour so they ended up choosing grey

28Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
I didn't vote for the bright symbols. I liked the red with grey symbols or the blue with grey symbols >.<

29Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Phenix

Phenix
lol i somehow misread it as 3rd row, anyway, the first 1 is red trim with black background, people dont like black so its a meh, and blue is too popular so meh

30Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:06 am

NickVo

NickVo
I do like the circled ones.

https://www.youtube.com/user/novavo

31Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:43 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
lols, Blue is popular?

Have you seen the number of clans on the RuneScape forums who have grey in them somewhere? Mainly the background colour.

32Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Cape and Vexillum Suggestions Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
It doesn't matter in the slightest what other clans have, it's what we want/what represents us. If we wanted to be different we would use bright pink purple and green. >.>

And blue may not mean dark blue, it could be the cyan like the one that I spent 10 minutes choosing for the top logo that got changed... We had voted 10 0 for that colour. >.<

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum