Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Global Chat Knights Armour Empty The Global Chat Knights Armour Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:32 am

Ganon Sheik

Ganon Sheik
Do you want to be a Global Chat Knight? Here is our setup. It is recommended that you wear it in the citadel and elsewhere to express your knighthood.

The Global Chat Knights Armour Gcka

Cape: Clan cape
Body: Castle wars decorative armor 2 OR Varrock body 4 (elite)
Legs: Castle wars decorative armor 2
Amulet: None or fury
Boots: Skeletal
Gloves: white
Helmet: None or something not obstructing your face such as a headband, partyhat etc. A black headband would look nice.

2The Global Chat Knights Armour Empty Re: The Global Chat Knights Armour Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:44 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
I'm already 1 step ahead of you Logan.

I've begun getting the Castle Wars tokens for the armour already, 72 more and I can buy the plate and legs.

3The Global Chat Knights Armour Empty Re: The Global Chat Knights Armour Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:16 am

NickVo

NickVo
FUCKING AWESOME

https://www.youtube.com/user/novavo

4The Global Chat Knights Armour Empty Re: The Global Chat Knights Armour Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:27 am

невидимый

невидимый
This is very old, but at least you're educating the others. (Even though originally it used the void melee helm)

Last edited by Invisible349 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

5The Global Chat Knights Armour Empty Re: The Global Chat Knights Armour Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:29 am

Fidde

Fidde
I'm gonna be a rebel and wear it without the clan cape.

6The Global Chat Knights Armour Empty Re: The Global Chat Knights Armour Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:31 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
What are you wearing it with then?

7The Global Chat Knights Armour Empty Re: The Global Chat Knights Armour Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 am

Capacitor

Capacitor
Warillusen wrote:What are you wearing it with then?

The souls of 1,000 orphans who died alone.

8The Global Chat Knights Armour Empty Re: The Global Chat Knights Armour Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
The Orphan Age cape?

9The Global Chat Knights Armour Empty Re: The Global Chat Knights Armour Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:57 am

Fidde

Fidde
Yup.

10The Global Chat Knights Armour Empty Re: The Global Chat Knights Armour Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 am

невидимый

невидимый
Working on F2P version. *shifty eyes*

11The Global Chat Knights Armour Empty Re: The Global Chat Knights Armour Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Cyrus44

Cyrus44
No im not changing my outfit
Fuck off

12The Global Chat Knights Armour Empty Re: The Global Chat Knights Armour Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
I've been thinking about getting the armour since I saw Invis wearing it at the mass and when everyone used to hang around in Nardah.

The only problem for me then was that Castle Wars felt like a chore and I wanted to do other things first. Now I've finished my goals for now, I can work on it and within the week I should have the armour.

13The Global Chat Knights Armour Empty Re: The Global Chat Knights Armour Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 pm

невидимый

невидимый
Well I can't really find anything that makes a good f2p version of my original design, so I'll just wear rune with it since I am just killing people over and over at the duel arena.

14The Global Chat Knights Armour Empty Re: The Global Chat Knights Armour Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Ganon Sheik

Ganon Sheik
I wore it in may 2010 as an outfit when it came out except i think i wore hp cape with red gloves and boots

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum