Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

515 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Owen

Owen
Played a game of castle wars, It's not fun. 90% of people are just afking.

525 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:14 am

Tank_P0wnz

Tank_P0wnz
I just now realized I was wearing my slayer helm during the clan wars event... LOL

535 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:30 am

NickVo

NickVo
slayer!

https://www.youtube.com/user/novavo

545 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Est

Est
so when are the gc awards?

555 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Owen

Owen
Van wrote:
Monday 6th August

Global Chat Awards Winners (No Time Yet):

I've decided to make a bit of a event out of the Global Chat Awards and will be revealing the winners of each category in game before they are released on the forum. While we're all gathered in Varrock I thought we might as well make a bit more of the event and encourage more people to turn up. There might even be a prize for the winners of each category Happy

565 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Est

Est
no shit, the varrock event doesnt have a time either, that's why i asked.

575 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Owen

Owen
I'm sorry for misunderstanding what you were asking then.

Although time was never mentioned <_<

585 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
I will decide on the time for the other events probably this afternoon after the Castle Wars event, I'll make sure to post here when I have so people know.

595 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
Ok I've updated the first page and the 5th anniversary page for tomorrows events, these are the times I have decide on. I am going to repeat the events twice, once for aussie evening time and again for american afternoon time.

Monday 6th August

Occupy Varrock/Nardah (10am GMT and again at 10pm GMT):

Occupy Varrock/Nardah. You've probably all heard of the occupy protests that have been going on around the world and this is no different. The idea is we all meet at Varrock Square and occupy the area, sitting around, having a chat, showing off our latest skill capes and items, sharing stories and having a bit of a laugh.

Global Chat Awards Winners (10am GMT and again at 10pm GMT):

I've decided to make a bit of a event out of the Global Chat Awards and will be revealing the winners of each category in game before they are released on the forum. While we're all gathered in Varrock I thought we might as well make a bit more of the event and encourage more people to turn up. There might even be a prize for the winners of each category Happy

605 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:17 am

NickVo

NickVo
not a fan of the double events, it should be one global event

615 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:20 am

Soul

Soul
I agree :c

625 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:18 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
I know it's not ideal but I can't stay up until 4/5am or whatever to make it a decent time for everyone. I wish I could but I seem to have somehow hurt myself yesterday and I have struggle breathing and moving etc and I really need to rest but I still want to host all the events.

P.S. I also feel a bit sorry for making the Americans stay up or wake up really early and feel bad for making the Aussies stay up really late.

635 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:35 am

NickVo

NickVo
Oh don't worry about it then, I hope you feel better soon!

645 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:12 pm

StephenCopen

StephenCopen
Novavo wrote:Oh don't worry about it then, I hope you feel better soon!
D Ridaa!!

655 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:26 pm

NickVo

NickVo
I'm just looking out for his well being

665 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
I think I missed an event accidently.

675 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:52 am

Soul

Soul
You sure did.

685 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:56 am

NickVo

NickVo
wasn't the same without wari

695 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Est

Est
were there people online for the 2nd event? (10pm gmt)

705 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Soul

Soul
Yes but the first was more fun imo.

715 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:48 pm

NickVo

NickVo
first one was more fun, especially listening to the conversation about stapling the holes of animals shut so that when you touch them they explode

725 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Capacitor

Capacitor
Novavo wrote:first one was more fun, especially listening to the conversation about stapling the holes of animals shut so that when you touch them they explode

Shh, aussie can never hear what happened to pippin and true.

735 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
What...

745 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
Warillusen wrote:What...

Acting like you have no idea what's going on.

That's the perfect plan!

755 Year Anniversary Events - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Year Anniversary Events Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 pm

NickVo

NickVo
Van, could you please move the FOG event to 6 PM GMT, otherwise, me, riley, hannah, sharppool, brendan, and andy cannot come

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum