Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Owen

Owen
Using lures or bait?

27Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:37 pm

NickVo

NickVo
started using lures, they're really fun compared to bait

https://www.youtube.com/user/novavo

28Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Hans

Hans
Bought 3 new posters today. Love the Heisenberg.
These are my walls
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://www.youtube.com/Runelair

29Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Capacitor

Capacitor
Owen wrote:I just realised this thread is in the wrong place. but whatever. <.<

I found this windows troubleshoot message funny (As they usually are)..
Spoiler:
I like how both Mac and Windows have error messages that are like 'Something which should never have failed has failed'.

@Psp

Have you got a flatscreen on the back of your door?

They breed 'em rich up there I tells ya.

I also don't hang posters and shit on walls and places cause I'm pedantic about paint/wallpaper damage.

I would post a picture of my room but it is the most boring fucking room ever.
Computer room is better with its shit everywhere, I might post that up if I can be bothered.

I also should probably get rid of the 50 million payslips and bank statements and shit on the desk so those who don't already know my Name/Address/BSB on here don't find out.

30Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:14 pm

sharppool

sharppool
414 and 98, i'm eating your children. (blacked out portions include my personal info on a piece of mail)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

31Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
That box wrote:penguins soft cookies
What are you doing with my soft cookies!

You give them back! >=(

32Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:06 pm

невидимый

невидимый
Simulated flavour, huh.

33Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
Photo enlarged suggested serving

34Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Decorofeelin

Decorofeelin
sup

this is my great grand dad in WWII in egypt sphinx in background Cool[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

35Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:39 pm

Hans

Hans
New poster arrived.
For anyone who doesn't know, it's an achievement hunter version of the X-Men comic issue #1. They sold it during Extra Life; 24 hours of live-stream gaming where they raised over $300k for Charity. They sold 15,000 posters in those 24 hours and they'll never be available again.

The Original:

https://www.youtube.com/Runelair

36Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:13 am

Owen

Owen
That green computer screen is just wishing to be green screened with an inappropriate image. <.<

37Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:41 am

Shad

Shad
Owen wrote:That green computer screen is just wishing to be green screened with an inappropriate image. <.<

I'm waiting.

38Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:22 am

Owen

Owen
Shad wrote:
Owen wrote:That green computer screen is just wishing to be green screened with an inappropriate image. <.<

I'm waiting.

I'm good <_< cba.

39Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:43 am

sharppool

sharppool
didn't know you were in town

40Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:56 pm

Shad

Shad
sharppool wrote:didn't know you were in town

This Tuan ain't big enough for the two of us.

*pun noise*

41Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:08 pm

Capacitor

Capacitor
sharppool wrote:414 and 98, i'm eating your children. (blacked out portions include my personal info on a piece of mail)

Spoiler:

I want to believe that you got those mailed to you in an envelope.

Cause that's how they roll up there.

42Pictures from life that are not you - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from life that are not you Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:42 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
sharppool wrote:didn't know you were in town

soz was being greatest mayor

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum