Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Herb Run w/ Herblore Habitat Empty Herb Run w/ Herblore Habitat Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:13 am

Kun

Kun

Not sure if this classifies as a guide or not, but oh well. I was bored with fishing and I needed to do an herb run, so ta-da here it is. You can mute the music if you'd like. :d

I used the Lunar spellbook as it's the most convenient spellbook when it comes to Farming, it has Fertile Soil and has a Catherby teleport, one of the ares where there is an herb patch. I also don't have to worry about buckets of super compost nor the compost bin.

I used the Juju Farming Potion which would be the green vial next to the Ectophial. The Juju Farming Potion does NOT multiply the overall number of herbs by two. It just increases the chance of getting a second herb for each time you get one. Like so:

A1, B1, C1, C2, D1, E1, etc.
NOT A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, etc.

Letters being the herb; Numbers being the second herb gained from the Juju potion.

I always make sure that both of my vine herbs are not dead, so my Juju potion isn't wasted. If one of the two were to be dead, I would go to the dead patch first, clear it, plant a seed and then go back to the other, drink the juju potion, pick the herbs, plant seed, etc.

Last edited by Kunair on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:56 am; edited 9 times in total

2Herb Run w/ Herblore Habitat Empty Re: Herb Run w/ Herblore Habitat Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:23 am

Dialga

Dialga
I was too busy nodding my head to the music to catch the point of the guide.

*Watches again*

3Herb Run w/ Herblore Habitat Empty Re: Herb Run w/ Herblore Habitat Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Hell Pr00f

Hell Pr00f
Great video! People should do more videos like this just to help each other out.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum