Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best global chat memories Empty Best global chat memories Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:25 am

Ganon Sheik

Ganon Sheik
What are some of your best global chat memories? We are coming up on our 4 year anniversary this August.

2Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:51 am

Baroness Nic

Baroness Nic
Being kicked about 10 times in one night before I even spoke the first time i joined

Also, locking half the chat in my "basement" and doing bad things.

Oh, and getting kicked for flirting too much.

So many good memories Tongue

3Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:56 am

sharppool

sharppool
Best global chat memories Superman3

4Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Esh's Granite Drop party.

We went around RS then ended up in the pub outside of Varrock.

5Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:06 pm

The Frog

The Frog
Ahh, that would have to be when we went to Fight caves/ Clan wars
GLOBAL CHAT KILLED TEZZ!!!! (in fight caves)
then ran a muck in clan wars "Global chat undefeated"

6Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
We so are and endorsed by Jagex.

7Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Shad

Shad
98's 99 Agility/414's 99 Firemaking party

Phenix's 99 Construction/Kych's 99 Hunter party

The first B0b event

Esh's 99 Slayer/Farming/Range/Magic party

My/Esh's/Logan's/Jungll Jr's/Some other people I don't remember them all's 5-6 hour trip to Saradomin Godwars

Jungll's countdown to Christmas party. Heh, heh, heh.

Oh and in response to Sharp:
Best global chat memories Eshgettingpregnant
And yeah the long chain of captioned pictures between me and War on some thread on the old forums before Van deleted it was pretty cool too.

8Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Yeah.

9Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
Shad wrote:98's 99 Agility/414's 99 Firemaking party

Good times. Back when I had no understanding of grammar according to my video. >.>

10Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Yeah.. seems that way.

11Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:45 pm

невидимый

невидимый
The great wilderness race embedding not allowed Sad,
one of Esh's parties where the afterparty lasted for about 4 hours at the pub north of Varrock,
the granite drop party,
the various Nardah parties,
the 2010 Christmas event.
Eggdrift!
+ many others unincluded.

Last edited by Invisible349 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 5 times in total

12Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Green

Green
No memories.

13Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:13 am

Shad

Shad
Invisible349 wrote:
Eggdrift!

Fuck.

14Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:07 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
Best night ever or best night ever!?

15Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Durza

Durza
getting 99 hp by myself.

I love how nobody cared ;D

16Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Eshtaol

Eshtaol
Best global chat memories 20gh1g6
Granite Drop Party

Best global chat memories Nwyhed
Logan, Decoro and Wari keeping me company while I was training prayer.

Best global chat memories 29p254p
Think one is Phenix and Chris fighting at Phenix's construction party. Next one is of the throne room. This was the first 99 party I'd been to and the first time meeting up with people from global in-game so that's why it's memorable Tongue
Best global chat memories 9ulm5j

Other memorable times were events where we would walk through the entire game advertising the chat, or the other numerous 99s or mini game events. Laughing

17Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Phenix

Phenix
^ The 99 con is also my best memories, though I dont have any screenshots of it. At that time, 99 con cape was very rare to see, think I was ranked under 100 when I hit 99.

The person fighting in there is me I believe, Chr1s already got Slayer cape at that time. I still have near the exact same outfit for my regular combat training now, just switched rune def to dragon and glory to fury.

The fight was the "tournament" I made up, where everyone had to line up and challenge the "king" standing inside the dueling ring 1 by 1 until 1 of them dies then the survivor becomes the next king and repeat the process, you can see Kych (yea i missed him :3) there asking everyone to line up, because at first, people were scattered all over the place lol. It was really fun though and we did these tournys whenever we have a party.

I actually still have the same house, but I think nobody is interested in doing these tournys anymore, and there is no fun really nowadays, what is this "2 spec korasi insta gg".

Also my drop parties were fun too. I think I did 3 drop parties, 1 for my Fire Cape achievement just outside the legend guild gate, 1 for my Purple Phat achievement, held at legends guild too (though I soon got it scammed -_-) and another 1 for my 99 con, again the same place, guess we all loved the legends guild lol. I remember I dropped about 100k under Owen and pmed him not to move away xD.

There was my 100 Dragon Boots achievement, gave away 5 boots as a gift afterwards, at that time d boots were about 700k-1.2m each, which was really good income, soon Gannon started hunting those boots too lol

There was the wildy race which Zheph recoarded and put it on youtube.

Well, that's all I can think of now atm, my memories in this chat only lasted for a few months, I quit the game about 2 weeks after the release of summoning which at that time, everyone found it to be a useless skill, and with free trade taken off, which limits the option to merch made me really mad.

If you guys have screenshots like Esh's ones back in the days when I was playing, I'd appreciate you to post them here, I'd love to refresh my best moments Happy

18Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Eshtaol

Eshtaol
I probably have a few more around, I know I took a fair few of the con party but some I'm not sure who was in the screenies anymore. The problem is finding them, since I've moved my folders around a lot from a few hard drive reformats and upgrades.

19Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Owen

Owen
eshtaol wrote:I probably have a few more around, I know I took a fair few of the con party but some I'm not sure who was in the screenies anymore. The problem is finding them, since I've moved my folders around a lot from a few hard drive reformats and upgrades.

I saved all my old-screenshots in Word.

File corrupted and I lost them. >_>

(Yes, I know it was stupid doing that now..)

20Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:37 pm

невидимый

невидимый
All my screenshots are on an older computer that died in its sleep.

21Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:33 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
when we had some kind of civil war and we owned Nardah.

We owned Nardah good.

Best global chat memories M9u8t4

22Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:07 am

невидимый

невидимый
Pioneer in Nardah history, form of Sloane.

23Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:42 am

sharppool

sharppool
when arc and i used to recite metal gear solid
"It's a kenyan mangrove crab!"
"RAAAA CRABBBB BATTLEEEE"

24Best global chat memories Empty Re: Best global chat memories Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:53 am

Green

Green
oh look, theres me in esh's screenie before I got banned.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum