Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Global Chat Advertisement Empty Global Chat Advertisement Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:16 am

NickVo

NickVo
Hey everyone, whether we like it or not, we have to admit that a few ranked members have become less active and some have already quit. At times of the day, the chat becomes pretty shabby. I have a plan to change that. What I was thinking, was to use my 200M party as a sort of advertisement to attract new members to the chat. I was planning on uploading a sort of video with details of the party that directed people to Global Chat to hang out before the party and also because it's a clan wars event, they will be in our chat during the event. Hopefully, this will attract new people to join the chat, and we may be able to even gain new members. I'll probably upload the video of the event as well and I was thinking to record the voice chat during the event (I would be able to cut it out if we did not want to use it) so it would be like, "Oh look how much fun they're having, I want to be like them so I'll join Global Chat" type thing. I know how some of us are about advertising and looking for new members, and I know there's a chance that this could attract some trolls, so I wanted to see what you guys thought of it first before I did anything.

Also, would everyone be alright if I also advertised the link of the forums along with the chat. If they did join the forums, there would be a better chance to retain more members. You guys can discuss what exactly will be advertised in the videos.

Last edited by Novavo on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/novavo

2Global Chat Advertisement Empty Re: Global Chat Advertisement Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:30 am

ponyta

ponyta
sounds like a good idea

3Global Chat Advertisement Empty Re: Global Chat Advertisement Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:56 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
I agree with this idea.

4Global Chat Advertisement Empty Re: Global Chat Advertisement Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
I'm happy for you to advertise the forums. I check often enough to make sure that nothing bad is happening and hopefully a few of the updates I have planned will benefit us having more people.

5Global Chat Advertisement Empty Re: Global Chat Advertisement Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:38 am

sharppool

sharppool
i completely agree with this. Only problem is that I fucked up my internet and i can't play runescape on my laptop for the moment. I haven't checked if i can on my desktop though.

6Global Chat Advertisement Empty Re: Global Chat Advertisement Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:49 pm

невидимый

невидимый
A sound idea to get new members. Might I also suggest an RS official forums thread advertising your party and the friends chat also? (that is if you haven't already done that)

7Global Chat Advertisement Empty Re: Global Chat Advertisement Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:56 pm

NickVo

NickVo
I'll try that out as well, I'll work on it tomorrow since everyone so far seems to be agreeing with the idea

https://www.youtube.com/user/novavo

8Global Chat Advertisement Empty Re: Global Chat Advertisement Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Cyrus44

Cyrus44
we had a runescape thread but only like 4 people posted on it

9Global Chat Advertisement Empty Re: Global Chat Advertisement Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Yeah but this would be about Nick's party so we could let some of those people who are coming stick.

10Global Chat Advertisement Empty Re: Global Chat Advertisement Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Alexei

Alexei
I like the sound of this. Would be nice to have some fresh meat in the chat. >Happy

Edit: Any way in which I can help?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum