Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Tppskid

Tppskid
Hey Globalers.

It's me, Tppskid, and i have quite a few things to say. Now, this has taken much courage and determination to talk to you all, once more, but i will have a go.

So it's been quite a while.. since i "Stopped" talking to everyone as much as i did before, it's been probably 5 months now.

All the things that happened in the past, i believe, were quite stupid and irrelevant.
People still hold grudges against me, i honestly don't know why.
Comments like:

Because you're a faggot and nobody likes you.

Also no one would care if you died.

You're adopted.

Nobody loves you.

And so forth.

And being banned off servers i haven't even been on yet, or asked about to mention.
Being abused by other people.
Comming into the chat, walking by someone who is in the chat and them saying "oh look, it's that thing".
Ventrilo jokes... Don't even get me started.

And MANY other things like that, make me want to cry and just... Feel in-secure about myself, knowing that beyond the world of real life, there is a world of this, abuse, torment, rejection...
Waiting for me.

This is ridiculous.

Please, can it stop.
Please.

I've tried to resolve it myself, but it doesn't work.

Please...

-Tppskid.

http://www.rsglobalchat.forumotion.net

Warillusen

Warillusen
I don't care.

If everyone else decides to give you sympathy I'm afraid I won't be apart of everyone else.

Tppskid

Tppskid
Thats fine.

I don't want Sympathy, i just want it to stop.

And basically, this is directed at you. You are the main cause of the problems. Just stop it.
Seriously, i've had enough. Stop.

Owen

Owen
Warillusen wrote:I don't care.

If everyone else decides to give you sympathy I'm afraid I won't be apart of everyone else.

"I don't care"

Really? He's asking for forgiveness, another chance, whatever you want to call it. I don't "Exactly" know what happened, but everyone deserves a chance to put it right. (Or at least not to be stopped by one person before trying)

It's nothing to do with sympathy.

Warillusen

Warillusen
I like how you're apart of this Owen.

Owen

Owen
Warillusen wrote:I like how you're apart of this Owen.

Me too. What's wrong with that?

'sif i'm going to sit back when I see comments like this;

Warillusen wrote:Because you're a faggot and nobody likes you.

Also no one would care if you died.

You're adopted.

Nobody loves you.

And so forth.

- Thank you.

Tppskid

Tppskid
Just to clear this up with you, War.

Owen is not part of this, this was my own idea to speak up.
He helped me to realize that this abuse was not acceptable, ESPECIALLY FROM AN ADMIN.

Warillusen

Warillusen
I'm sure what you did as a Lieutenant wasn't a good thing either.

I know Owen isn't apart of this, he's just sticking up for you because his involvement just has to be here.

We had a mutual agreement, if you didn't annoy me it's fine.

Tppskid

Tppskid
Warillusen wrote:I'm sure what you did as a Lieutenant wasn't a good thing either.

I know Owen isn't apart of this, he's just sticking up for you because his involvement just has to be here.

We had a mutual agreement, if you didn't annoy me it's fine.

What i did as a lieutenant was wrong, to a degree. Decoro abused my family and said some bad stuff.
I kicked the right people and did as was told.
I understand that.

"He's just sticking up for you because his involvement just has to be there".
No.
He's sticking up for be because it's WRONG.
You're an ADMIN, learn to not ABUSE and EXCLUDE people.

A mutual agreement.
I don't believe it ever happened.
You wont listen to me.
Drop everything.
Leave me alone.
Deal with it.
I am a person
With feelings.
You are not if you cant even accept that what you have been saying is wrong.

Baroness Nic

Baroness Nic
I agree completely with tppskid here.

He may have made mistakes but he's not the only one.

Holding long term grudges is stupid and immature.

If you're going to be a bitch, do it to everyone equally. Rather than pick on specific people all the time.

NickVo

NickVo
If a person doesn't like you, just move on and forget about him. There's no point in trying to change his opinion when he hates you.

https://www.youtube.com/user/novavo

Green

Green
I laughed irl.

its the internet, and an online game bro.

Dialga

Dialga
Tppskid, the wisest thing you could possibly do now if you want to stop it all, is to leave and not interact with people from the chat. You'll find no solace here otherwise.

Owen

Owen
Can someone please message me and tell me what Tpp has actually done wrong? So far I've only heard one side..

I'm actually quite surprised at the reaction of some people, I mean.. If you had done something wrong, say the chat had turned against you, would you really want another chance? Yes.

As green said, it's an online game, Why hold grudges?
(Yes, I know that's not what he was meaning but, I like my version better)

невидимый

невидимый
Ignore eachother

Dialga

Dialga
Owen wrote:Can someone please message me and tell me what Tpp has actually done wrong? So far I've only heard one side..

I'm actually quite surprised at the reaction of some people, I mean.. If you had done something wrong, say the chat had turned against you, would you really want another chance? Yes.

As green said, it's an online game, Why hold grudges?
(Yes, I know that's not what he was meaning but, I like my version better)

I honestly don't really know what happened either, but I can presume it was something rather stupid and morally corrupt. I still think my solution is the best.

Warillusen

Warillusen
Alright so lets say I stop flamming him.

I'd still hate his gutts and what you want me to treat him like any other person?

because in chat I still treat him the same as everyone else he takes it too seriously and is too stupid to realise it. And another thing, stop relating unnecersary things like Minecraft server and how you're banned from there. Last time you talked about how you were unfairly kicked from Vent. Those things have nothing to do with the chat.
please Tppskid, for the love of god. Don't try to 'befriend me'. If you look at Bray whenever I have any contact with he 'licks my face' and or tells me to go on a maccas run, Like he knows me more than the other members of the chat.

Also, fuck off with your 4Chan memes. If you're gonna use them use them right or don't use them at all or atleast be creative with it.

Tppskid

Tppskid
Look.

To sum this all down, i don't want to be friends with you.
I just want you to leave me alone, add me to ignore and stop talking about me behind my back.
If i come on here, i deserve the right to talk, and i don't want you putting me down the minute i talk about something.
It seems fair to me that you leave me alone.

Sure, i've done wrong things in the past, who hasn't?
I regret some things, and i still am caught up with the grudges.
All i ask is that it stops.

Green, don't even bother posting on this thread, seriously.

-Tpp.

Tppskid

Tppskid
Dialga, what you said would be best, but there are still good people in the chat i do wish to speak to, not just bothering them through PM.
I mean, i've been in global since like... the first month. I don't see why i have to leave because of some things that happened.
Arc was welcomed back, So was Kych, etc. They did far more worse things than what i did.
So i don't see the problem with me coming back. Just to be social.

Warillusen

Warillusen
Arc was kicked the instant he came back because of his name.

Kych I may have disliked personally and some of my other friends dislliked him aswell he came back briefly, hacked our vent and left.

Cyrus44

Cyrus44
you do know whats going to happen if you keep this up

we are going to have a vote on who we want more in the chat you or us

the loser gets banned

now stop this fucking crap

Eshtaol

Eshtaol
The thing is, that sometimes people aren't going to like you. You can do whatever you like to try and please them, but it's never going to work. This is just how things go sometimes. You have to accept it.

In my experience, this is what Tpp hasn't been able to grasp at times. And I'm just being honest here. Some people in the chat do like your company, some don't. You tended in the past a lot to try and get the people who didn't like you to accept you. I'm sorry but sometimes, as I said, this just doesn't work. And you make it worse by continuing to try to impose your company on them. I'm not trying to be mean, these are just the facts.

Whatever Warilusen's specific issues are with you, or other people, I don't really know anymore because I've been gone too long. There might be specific cirumstances where things were said that may change the implications in either persons directions, so if I contradict one of these through ignorance I am sorry.

However, despite all this, I think put-downs. direct or indirect, or harassment abuse or anything of the kind is not acceptable. This may just be the internet, and yes you can just log off the computer to make the isue stop. However, bullying still exists on the internet, just like stalking does in respect to the law. Disagreements with someone shouldn't ever turn to abuse and bullying and making someone feel worthless. In this situation, as the saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Owen

Owen
Warillusen wrote:Arc was kicked the instant he came back because of his name.

Kych I may have disliked personally and some of my other friends dislliked him aswell he came back briefly, hacked our vent and left.

I'm interested, What did Kych do to the Vent? Lol >_>

Warillusen

Warillusen
He hacked Logan's vent.

Logan came on and accused me.

Est

Est
invis called it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: