Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 34]

176Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:01 am

Owen

Owen
Est wrote:why not do a slow floor and get 120k exp? the same xp/h just not doing pressy runs that often..

because we don't need xp? >_>

And also; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(decided to reset it since Jagex made that name change bs stuff.)

177Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:52 am

Est

Est
yeah because you just love doing pressy runs ? :>

178Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:55 am

Kun

Kun
Collecting resources, killing monsters, etc are xp waste (for nonsuicide folk), the only thing that really matters is the time the dungeon takes, the amount of bonus room % you get (ideally, you want this to be 11%+ from 13%) and the amount of deaths you obtain if you're not suiciding

179Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Est

Est
Kun wrote:Collecting resources, killing monsters, etc are xp waste (for nonsuicide folk), the only thing that really matters is the time the dungeon takes, the amount of bonus room % you get (ideally, you want this to be 11%+ from 13%) and the amount of deaths you obtain if you're not suiciding

Time the dungeon takes for you = 15 minutes.
Xp you get = 25k

Therefore 100k/hour, give and take. Doing a normal floor, collecting resources, not running yourself shitless = ~45 minutes, ~90k exp, am I right? so doing normal floors would actually be better exp/hour and you'd have to do less prestige runs. Profit?

180Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
That's only if you die 7 times. I've done a 32min dungeon and gotten 115k from it. So that's about 200k or so an hr if I found a team straight away.

181Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Owen

Owen
Est wrote:
Kun wrote:Collecting resources, killing monsters, etc are xp waste (for nonsuicide folk), the only thing that really matters is the time the dungeon takes, the amount of bonus room % you get (ideally, you want this to be 11%+ from 13%) and the amount of deaths you obtain if you're not suiciding

Xp you get = 25k

Therefore 100k/hour, give and take. Doing a normal floor, collecting resources, not running yourself shitless = ~45 minutes, ~90k exp, am I right? so doing normal floors would actually be better exp/hour and you'd have to do less prestige runs. Profit?

Both me and Kun just said it's not about the xp.. It's 100% about the time. Also doing stuff like this makes you a better keyer over time.

and I can do 20-22 min nonsuiciding floors.

182Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Est

Est
Vanilla990 wrote:That's only if you die 7 times. I've done a 32min dungeon and gotten 115k from it. So that's about 200k or so an hr if I found a team straight away.

Looking at the Sheriff's pictures on his goal thread - he hasn't gotten over 28k exp in a floor so he wouldn't manage over 120k/hour.

Owen wrote:Both me and Kun just said it's not about the xp.. It's 100% about the time. Also doing stuff like this makes you a better keyer over time.

So the only reason you do dungeoneering is to see how fast you can finish one?

Owen wrote:and I can do 20-22 min nonsuiciding floors.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

183Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:14 am

невидимый

невидимый
If you're going to train something like Dungeoneering you mightaswell make it a bit interesting. Some people prefer the whole 'under pressure' scenario as well.
I'm not sure what you have against their methods, but whatever they are, they appear to be working for them.

184Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:33 am

Kun

Kun
Est wrote:

Xp you get = 25k

15 minute dungeons, with 0 prestige and dying 7+ times?
I'm fine with 25K experience, rofl.

I'm suiciding, again, so I'm only in it for the speed, which is the only thing that concerns the leecher along with % of bonus rooms. Whether or not *I* get exp doesn't really matter, especially when you've already hit the max level for skill (120, in this case).

@Est: Dungeons are only done for speed?
Yeah, pretty much. For me, at least.

185Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:42 am

Est

Est
Kun wrote:
15 minute dungeons, with 0 prestige and dying 7+ times?
I'm fine with 25K experience, rofl.

I'm suiciding, again, so I'm only in it for the speed, which is the only thing that concerns the leecher along with % of bonus rooms. Whether or not *I* get exp doesn't really matter, especially when you've already hit the max level for skill (120, in this case).

@Est: Dungeons are only done for speed?
Yeah, pretty much. For me, at least.

That's all I asked. no need to be rude.

186Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 am

Kun

Kun
Merely responding to already rude comments.

I think what you're confused about is that, because we don't care about experience (nor tokens), our prestige doesn't need to be reset, and we can die as many time as allowed (15). This is all for the sake of the dungeon's speed.

I'd understand your stance if *everyone* in the dungeon was suiciding as that would be horrible experience rates for those that do decide to, but in this case and in more general cases, the keyer suicides because it simply guarantees a faster dungeon, which is what the leecher/team wants, a fast dungeon.

So, in that screenshot I posted on the last page, while I got 25k experience at 0 prestige and 7 deaths, other members would've gotten significantly more, provided that they've prestiged and haven't died more than one or two times.

If this doesn't clear it up, I'm not sure what will.

187Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:52 am

sharppool

sharppool
where be the shots of screens?

188Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:28 am

Shad

Shad
Lost in a sea of dungeonfateering discussion.

189Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:54 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
Yeah I don't even know what's going on.
So to keep this thread on topic again.

190Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:31 am

Kun

Kun

191Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:44 am

Owen

Owen
What boss was it? f60 is almost always kalger. >_>

192Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 am

Penguin414

Penguin414
Out of interest, why don't you reset your prestige?

193Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Est

Est

hi

Last edited by Est on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

194Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:45 am

Kun

Kun
Owen wrote:What boss was it? f60 is almost always kalger. >_>
Hope Devourer

Penguin414 wrote:Out of interest, why don't you reset your prestige?
Because then I'd have to rush floors 1-29. :u
Then again, I could just reset and just dg with 30 prestige the entire time.

195Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:59 am

Owen

Owen
This made me lol.

196Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:55 am

Kun

Kun
lol

197Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:21 pm

невидимый

невидимый
Oh, had to edit your post to see the link. I hate Tinypic's shit these days.

198Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:12 am

Kun

Kun

199Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:12 am

Kun

Kun
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fastest dg times
gud stuf

200Screenshot Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Albus Potter

Albus Potter
I don't even know what I'm reading Kun

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum