Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 34]

26Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:10 am

Kun

Kun
lold

27Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:58 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
I'd find the quote for all the

"That's what you get for owning a mac" but it's too hard to scavange the spam thread for everything.

28Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:09 am

Owen

Owen
Have either of you ever owned a mac? >_>

29Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:20 am

Kun

Kun
No, I haven't. :v

30Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:50 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
Once in my dark days. Terrible stuff it was.

31Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:01 am

невидимый

невидимый
The dark days in the great before time of earlier this decade before you became aware of your full potential?

32Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:06 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
Yes, the days you speak of are regrets of the past but this is the now and the present!

33Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:23 pm

sharppool

sharppool
where my bitches be at?!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by sharppool on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

34Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:30 pm

NickVo

NickVo
you have to pay membership or they remove you in a few months. he didn't bot, he just didn't pay to have his stuff on hiscores

https://www.youtube.com/user/novavo

35Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:09 pm

sharppool

sharppool
Novavo wrote: he didn't bot, he just didn't pay to have his stuff on hiscores
oh yeah.. forgot about that -.-

36Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Shad

Shad
I found him again Invis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

37Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:45 am

невидимый

невидимый
Hiiiiiim.

38Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:44 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
I see him a fair bit.

39Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Cyrus44

Cyrus44
Hes on my friends list

40Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Kun

Kun

41Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Implying they're not telling the people who do have the scripts to develop them.

42Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:08 am

Hans

Hans
Shad is funny

https://www.youtube.com/Runelair

43Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Soul

Soul
I get an email that my account is in danger of being banned due to multiple reports that I've been botting, then I go and see this. Wtf Jagex.

44Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Yeah it's there but then they're like. Oh right you probably didn't bot.

45Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 am

Owen

Owen
Lol fail Jagex. >_>

46Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:03 am

Est

Est
Soul wrote:I get an email that my account is in danger of being banned due to multiple reports that I've been botting, then I go and see this. Wtf Jagex.

Um.. maybe I'm missing something, but my other email (not registered for a runescape account) gets the same kind of emails.. soo you believed a fake phish?

47Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:08 am

Soul

Soul
Yeah. I was hacked yesterday. I blame myself.

I wasn't looking carefully enough, I figured it was real because it was https and secure.runescape, which I thought I've seen before. It was also to my mom's email and I figured it was to her because she pays the monthly subscription... but anyway the point is it was fake. Never been in the presence of something like that, let alone fallen victim to one, so I'm not as sharp as I should have been.

There you have it.

48Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:57 am

Owen

Owen
Not really your fault, Jagex have changed policy from .. "We will never email you" to..
"We will never email you about these things..
* Macroing
* Selling your Account
* Real World Trading
* Received an Offence
* Received an Infraction
* Account is in Danger Zone
* Account Suspension
* Account Disabled
* Account Hijacking
* *** word Expiring
* Pass word has been Wrongly Entered
* Unusual Activity on your Account
* To Validate your Email Address (if you haven't requested it)
* You are Eligible for a Free Gift
* To Confirm a Change to your Email Address (if you haven't requested it)
* To Recover your pass word(if you haven't requested it)
* Moderator invitation or application" "

Yeah, Okay Jagex.

49Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:10 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
I don't check my E-mails enough to care. So maybe I'll be a victim, but I just delete any e-mails concerning Jagex.

50Screenshot Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Screenshot Thread Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:48 am

Owen

Owen
Warillusen wrote:I don't check my E-mails enough to care. So maybe I'll be a victim, but I just delete any e-mails concerning Jagex.

I tend to read them, but then they're always about membership loyalty points, so I end up hating Jagex even more.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum