Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:22 am

Penguin414

Penguin414
Penguin414 wrote:Also sky, please, just please stop posting your text as white, it burns my eyes.

This is like the 10th time I've asked and you've never responded, there is no reason for you to post everything in white, the colours of text and background were chosen for a reason. The white contrasts too much with the grey making it incredibly annoying to read. Please just stop posting in white.

52RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:02 pm

невидимый

невидимый
Now we milk the giraffe.

53RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:47 am

Albus Potter

Albus Potter
Whoa these Jmods sound like neato gamers.
They're just getting more money hungry.. its probably IVP who are wanting to pull out from Jagex which is causing them to make up shitty ways to get more money.

If that's not the case then they are just fucktards.

54RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:45 am

Capacitor

Capacitor
Penguin414 wrote:
Penguin414 wrote:Also sky, please, just please stop posting your text as white, it burns my eyes.

This is like the 10th time I've asked and you've never responded, there is no reason for you to post everything in white, the colours of text and background were chosen for a reason. The white contrasts too much with the grey making it incredibly annoying to read. Please just stop posting in white.

You mod bro.

EDIT: Sif hex values for colors don't work.

55RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
Pengiun98 wrote:EDIT: Sif hex values for colors don't work.

Pengiun98 wrote:You mod bro.

56RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:34 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
Hex colours do work but you need to do it like this:

Code:

[color="#006699"]Testing[/color]

Testing

57RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Testing

58RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Capacitor

Capacitor
Vanilla990 wrote:Hex colours do work but you need to do it like this:

Code:

Testing

Ah, so all I needed were quotation marks.

Should be close enough

EDIT:Sif I got the basically the exact same shade from just guessing grey.

Here we go again

59RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Pengiun98 wrote:
Vanilla990 wrote:Hex colours do work but you need to do it like this:

Code:

Testing

Ah, so all I needed were quotation marks.

Should be close enough

EDIT:Sif I got the basically the exact same shade from just guessing grey.

Here we go again

Here we go again

60RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:24 am

Green

Green
There's a rumor going around a player named "J Morgan" is buying 94% share of the game.

61RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:35 am

Owen

Owen
Link to source? <.<

62RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:00 am

Capacitor

Capacitor
Green wrote:There's a rumor going around a player named "J Morgan" is buying 94% share of the game.

J. P. Morgan probably.

63RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:06 am

Owen

Owen
Well, on the rsof one person seemed to have posted.. "J Morgan is buying jagex in 14 days" they posted "I thought I could trust you.." Or something, yet he's still posting on other threads.

Wouldn't be suprised if someone did buy Jagex.. but.. fairly sure it's a troll <_<

64RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:16 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
J.P Morgan is an investment/bank company right? If they brought out Jagex it wouldn't be the end of the world, even if they brought enough shares to stop IVP having the majority it would be better than nothing.

65RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:56 am

Owen

Owen
Would an investment company go on the RSOF and tell everyone 2 weeks before they actaully invest-that they're going to invest? No. <_<

66RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
Green wrote:There's a rumor going around a player named "J Morgan" is buying 94% share of the game.

That seems highly unlikely to me. It would be more believable if it was 51%, or just buying own the shares that IVP has. You don't just buy 94% of the shares in a company, it's almost never beneficial when you gain control at 51%. That would also mean that basically everyone who has any shares in Jagex would be selling up, which also seems unlikely.

So either the 94% has been messed up in the rumour, J Morgan is taking a huge risk, or it's just an entirely false rumour.

67RuneScape is coming to an end - Page 3 Empty Re: RuneScape is coming to an end Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:11 pm

невидимый

невидимый
They've been fattening you all up over the past few months, so that the Morgan may feast grandly.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum