Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:14 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
I wish I had a vagina and was Dez.

102Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:55 am

Penguin414

Penguin414
-Now understands the Spam Thread-

103Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 am

Fidde

Fidde
Same.

104Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:53 pm

KhanKronos

KhanKronos
Hmm. o_O

105Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:48 am

Owen

Owen
KhanKronos wrote:Hmm. o_O

I agree. >_>

106Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:14 am

Est

Est
Penguin414 wrote:-Now understands the Spam Thread-

107Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 am

Penguin414

Penguin414
I haven't added to this for quite some time. This guy knows his stuff:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

108Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:13 am

Hans

Hans
You can be away from the keyboard and be at the computer.

Also, don't be so literal all the time.. afk commonly means away from 'whatever it is you were doing'.

L2internets

https://www.youtube.com/Runelair

109Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:32 am

Penguin414

Penguin414
Psp Trusz wrote:Also, don't be so literal all the time.. afk commonly means away from 'whatever it is you were doing'

No, that's what the idiots of the RS community who don't understand the meaning of 'afk'. It's not commonly that on the internet. And the reason I take it literally is because it's three letters that stand for a direct phrase that can't really mean anything else. AFK = Away From Keyboard, if you are sitting at your computer and flip to another tab, you are at your keyboard. If you are watching a movie while playing rs, you are most likely at your keyboard. If you get up and go outside, you are AFK.

AFK does not mean not playing attention. They are two completely different things.

L2Definitions. >.>

110Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:36 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
AFK has always meant leaving your computer unattended and I do afk train from time to time since I'm kinda busy around the house. If it is against the rules, then Jagex is fat for making the log in timer 5 minutes.

111Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:13 am

Penguin414

Penguin414
I don't think Jagex really care if you get up and grab a drink of water or quickly go to the toilet or something... It's more a case of people leaving their computer for half an hour while training at bandits and such that they dislike.

112Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Eshtaol

Eshtaol
If you're at the computer and looking at something other than the game you're referring to, you're alt-tabbed. Not exactly as neat as afk, but it's not exactly that hard to write.

113Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Eshtaol

Eshtaol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

114Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Owen

Owen
Oh no.. not Comandprom.. what will the world do!?

115Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:17 pm

sharppool

sharppool
eshtaol!? on runescape?!

116Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
It's a health concern since she's pregnant.

117Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Hans

Hans
I've heard of that hack method. It's an exploit in the game code.

What happened to Esh's crown? I think it was there last time I saw her in global.

118Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Owen

Owen
Psp Trusz wrote:I've heard of that hack method. It's an exploit in the game code.

What happened to Esh's crown? I think it was there last time I saw her in global.

They removed it because she was "inactive"

119Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Capacitor

Capacitor
Owen wrote:
Psp Trusz wrote:I've heard of that hack method. It's an exploit in the game code.

Stop spreading rumours.

It got removed because they disapprove of being pregnant for 15 months.

120Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:19 am

Owen

Owen
Lol, I thought you were being serious for a second. >_<

121Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:29 am

Penguin414

Penguin414
He is...? I really don't see what you're laughing about.

122Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:21 am

Owen

Owen
No. Everyone knows that the pregnancy was the reason she was "Inactive" Gawsh.

123Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Eshtaol

Eshtaol
Pengiun98 wrote:
Owen wrote:

Stop spreading rumours.

It got removed because they disapprove of being pregnant for 15 months.

Wish we had a +1 Like option on the forums.

Edit: omg, then we could have a leaderboard of the best posts of all time.

But yeah, got a message on rs sent in September saying I was inactive for too long. Nfi if it's even possible to get it back or get a second chance at it if you lose it that way.

124Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Mr. Jellly got his crown back after being inactive.

125Stupidest things ever said on Runescape - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupidest things ever said on Runescape Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Hans

Hans
Eshtaol wrote:
But yeah, got a message on rs sent in September saying I was inactive for too long. Nfi if it's even possible to get it back or get a second chance at it if you lose it that way.

I just checked the forums and Mod Jon H now checks every Monday for accounts that have not been logged in for 90 days. The first time there was 1200 out of 6000 pmods who lost their crown for not logging in.

90 days seems really short, but you can send them a message to let them know you will be inactive for a while, then it should be fine.
And I don't think there's a way to get it back.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum