Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:18 am

Owen

Owen
It's that time of year again..

Recordings will start very shortly (Most likely tomorrow 27/11) so you guys need to start thinking of the following things;

• Where you would like to dance
  • What song you would like(You can get me to pick a song for you)
  • What outfit you're going to wear

I am around a fair bit, so all you need to do is tell me when, and where (when i'm online), and I will come and record you dancing. If you want to pick a song, post here what that song is. Each person will get 10 seconds of time dancing, so if you pick 10 seconds-of a song you want; post it like.. "Lose yourself - Eminem (0:11-0:21)" and that is what you will get.

If you're new to DWGC, and you have no idea what it is.. The links to the last 3 are below;
1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Other than that, feel free to ask questions.

Last edited by Owen on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total

2Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:41 am

Hans

Hans
Lets do it in the wildy again, same place.
This time there will be no orks Wink

EDIT: seriously,
Song: Little Hans (0:04-0:14) Just before the first "little hans" and right after the "little hans" at 14secs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Psp Trusz on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/Runelair

3Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:34 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
I better start thinking then because I currently have no idea whatsoever as to a location, Might try look for somewhere that has had a graphical update recently.

4Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:53 am

невидимый

невидимый
Temple of Rhombus, AKA the maple tree island resource dungeon.

Otherwise I'll think of something better when the time comes.

5Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:07 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
That was my location last year Tongue

I like it there, I still go and sit there sometimes just because it's a pleasant place.

6Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:24 am

Est

Est
Where you would like to dance: wildy volcano same as last time

What song you would like(You can get me to pick a song for you): pick me something not very gay.

What outfit you're going to wear: nothing.

post here when you want me to come online.

7Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:15 am

Moto

Moto
Speechless Talk to me on Skype whenever you want me to do mine.

Where to dance: Uhh, Varrock castle?
Song: "Hello Moto" song again. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6OXwTqpWbs)
Outfit: Full Bronze

8Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:03 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
I'll tell ya' when my internet isn't capped and can load Youtube.

9Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:11 am

невидимый

невидимый
Pfft.

In other news I became uncapped. Bahahahahahahahaha!

10Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Cyrus44

Cyrus44
This means owen can play onestop

11Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Shad

Shad
Nardah

The bit that goes from around 2:05-2:15

12Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
You should be a man like me and let Owen choose the song based upon the sort of person he thinks you are and the location you record at.

13Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Hans

Hans
Mr V wrote:You should be a man like me and let Owen choose the song based upon the sort of person he thinks you are and the location you record at.

But, aren't you a woman?

14Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
Wait... Van is a man?

Well, I've got some pictures to delete.

15Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
Psp Trusz wrote:
Mr V wrote:You should be a man like me and let Owen choose the song based upon the sort of person he thinks you are and the location you record at.

But, aren't you a woman?

Your argument is invalid.

Will be more fun for Owen to try and think up a song for someone who is a boy in real life but a girl in game and based on the location, will give him a headache Laughing

16Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:17 pm

невидимый

невидимый
Let me recommend the following for you.

Song: Dude Looks Like A Lady - Aerosmith

17Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Cyrus44

Cyrus44
did you see owens example for a song why would you trust him to pick a song for you?

18Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Shad

Shad
Cyrus44 wrote:did you see owens example for a song why would you trust him to pick a song for you?

19Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
Yeah...Point taken Cyrus, I might have to look for a song as a backup in case I get worried on what Owen might pick.

20Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Hans

Hans
Everyone should try to find a song to do with their username.
I chose Little Hans

Van could use Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice
War could use War (What Is It Good For?) by Edwin Starr
Shad could use In The Shadows by The Rasmus ('Rasmus' is also fitting >_>)
cyrus could use Achy Breaky heart by Billy Ray Cyrus

21Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Look at the first Dancing with Global Chat, it was all about that.

22Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
Psp Trusz wrote:Everyone should try to find a song to do with their username.

I would do this apart from this song was used for me in the first Dancing With Global Chat video and wouldn't have the same affect if I was to re-use it.

23Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
Well Psp, this fits to that and is awesome...

From around 00:54 - 01:02, it's not quite 10 seconds but I'd prefer it to be shorter with that, maybe a little extra around it if you're fading.

24Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Est

Est
Psp Trusz wrote:Everyone should try to find a song to do with their username.
I chose Little Hans

War could use War (What Is It Good For?) by Edwin Starr
Shad could use In The Shadows by The Rasmus ('Rasmus' is also fitting >_>)
cyrus could use Achy Breaky heart by Billy Ray Cyrus

what about me?

25Dancing with Global Chat 4!  Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Some Estonian music.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum