Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:33 am

Capacitor

Capacitor
Warillusen wrote:It doesn't reveal much at all.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCHFACE, OWEN HAS WORKED LONG AND HARD (<--- Lol) ON THIS AND ALL YOU DO IS CRITISISE HIM. FINE. FINE. YOU WANT IT THAT WAY MOTHERFUCKER? NEXT YEAR, HE WON'T SHOW YOU ANYTHING.

THERE, YOU FUCKING RUINED IT FOR THE REST OF US CUNTSLUT.

152Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:37 am

Owen

Owen
Still gotta do more on it tomorrow.

Adding songs/name tags tomorrow.

then ready for uploading Friday. Woo..

(hopefully anyway)

153Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:38 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
Pengiun98 wrote:

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCHFACE, OWEN HAS WORKED LONG AND HARD (<--- Lol) ON THIS AND ALL YOU DO IS CRITISISE HIM. FINE. FINE. YOU WANT IT THAT WAY MOTHERFUCKER? NEXT YEAR, HE WON'T SHOW YOU ANYTHING.

Damn people living in poop houses. So angry.

154Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:43 am

Capacitor

Capacitor
Warillusen wrote:
Pengiun98 wrote:

I swear to god, I will spark that war in Korea, starting the 2nd Cold War, and then persuade people to invade Vietnam again just so I can poop on your house.

That's right, in Vietnam.

155Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:19 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
Pengiun98 wrote:
Warillusen wrote:
Pengiun98 wrote:

I swear to god, I will spark that war in Korea, starting the 2nd Cold War, and then persuade people to invade Vietnam again just so I can poop on your house.

Harsh. Well if anything did invade Australia, they'd invade towards the north where Queensland is at.

156Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
Warillusen wrote:
Pengiun98 wrote:
Warillusen wrote:
Pengiun98 wrote:

Harsh. Well if anything did invade Australia, they'd invade towards the north where Queensland is at.

No, they will just bomb Darwin again because they can't be bothered and, just like last time, nobody will care.

But we're getting off topic here. Dancing. Dancing-DANCING!

157Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Est

Est
how is that an illusion

158Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Owen

Owen
'cause they're all 10 seconds, and the squares look different sizes >_> to me anyway.

159Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Kun

Kun
Owen wrote:Still gotta do more on it tomorrow.

(hopefully anyway)

Orite, you have me down as 'Kunair', right?

160Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 am

Owen

Owen
Kun wrote:
Owen wrote:Still gotta do more on it tomorrow.

(hopefully anyway)

Orite, you have me down as 'Kunair', right?

I put Saul, I can change if you like though Tongue

161Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:46 am

Owen

Owen
@Psp

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New link plawks.

162Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:20 am

Capacitor

Capacitor
Warillusen wrote:
Pengiun98 wrote:
Warillusen wrote:
Pengiun98 wrote:

Good thing I'm so close to the southern border I'm only like an hour and a half drive from it.

Also what 414 said. ALso, why the fuck would they attack QLD? It's all fucking bogans, killing them would be doing us a favour.

163Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:33 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
I don't see where else they'd have easy access to Australia. Unless New Zealand decided to be a douche or something.

164Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:47 am

Capacitor

Capacitor
Warillusen wrote:I don't see where else they'd have easy access to Australia. Unless New Zealand decided to be a douche or something.

Starting with a peninsula isn't the way to go.

165Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:53 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
Sure it is. It's Australia, we lack stuff.

166Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Owen

Owen
Stop going off-topic, I need psp to see to get another link..

167Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:47 am

Hans

Hans
You should have got it when I posted, I can't go on YouTube to find a link, don't have internet. I'm sure you know how to search, and I described the part I want.

https://www.youtube.com/Runelair

168Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:48 am

Owen

Owen
Why would I download something i'm not going to be using for a few weeks? >.>

& yes, I know how to search, but that increases the possibility of me using the wrong song.

Anyway, I found it now.

169Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:15 am

Owen

Owen

Dancing with global chat 4.
Enjoy - Merry Christmas!

170Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
I liked the part with Global Chat and 414 and Tokes in the background doing Lolcano.

171Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:19 pm

sharppool

sharppool
fuck i forgot to tell u a song

172Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
Thanks Owen, it worked out quite well.

And this:

Warillusen wrote:I liked the part with Global Chat and 414 and Tokes in the background doing Lolcano.

173Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Est

Est
neat!

174Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:53 am

Fidde

Fidde
I liked the part with Barbie girl.

175Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:09 am

Owen

Owen
Well, all the feedback seems possitive so far ^.^ Thanks everyone - Merry Christmas again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum