It's been changed now. <_<

6Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:29 am

невидимый

невидимый
Help is on its way.

7Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:48 am

Owen

Owen
So, the noobs in SC2 were annoying me, so I downloaded LoL and played a couple of games. I feel better now. <_<

I got half the kills in each game of LoL (in 5v5) and I haven't played in like 6 months <_<

edit, as I was writing this, this popped up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

what. >_>

8Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:07 pm

невидимый

невидимый
Comp's out of action for the next 10-11 hours. Stay unmelted, significant others.

-I

9Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
It's time for you to stop melting.

10Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Shad

Shad

11Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:51 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Greatest bass ever.

12Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:00 pm

невидимый

невидимый
Make that another 8 hours to not melt during.

13Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Nimbus

Nimbus
Sent ships away and went to bed.
Woke up and have 3 hours left until ships return

MAN THE BOWL IS REALLY FUN, CAN'T WAIT FOR PINCERS

Not to mention the average mission gives 120 jade unlike scythe where you get 150 cherry wood, And doing low-zone voyages feels like a much bigger waste of time now since i don't have any building upgrades left that don't require jade.

Also, 97k chimes.

---

I've never seen the fun in DOTA-style games. You push back and forth with little to no progress. kill some stuff, push further ahead and get overwhelmed, you die, repeat.

14Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:28 am

Nimbus

Nimbus
Zogres, also known as dead content(itsfunnybecausehtheyredead) Take 80% reduced damage from everything but brutal arrows and crumble undead(crumble undead no longer exists)

Their weakness is fire spells.

It's like they randomized the weaknesses >_>

15Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:03 am

Penguin414

Penguin414
Nimbus wrote:I've never seen the fun in DOTA-style games. You push back and forth with little to no progress. kill some stuff, push further ahead and get overwhelmed, you die, repeat.

So what you're saying is you hate basically all multiplayer rts style games?

Heck, it sounds like you hate the repetitive nature of it? IE every MMO ever (especially RS)

Have you ever really played much of them? Because they really aren't like that at all.

16Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:48 am

Owen

Owen
Penguin414 wrote:
Nimbus wrote:I've never seen the fun in DOTA-style games. You push back and forth with little to no progress. kill some stuff, push further ahead and get overwhelmed, you die, repeat.

So what you're saying is you hate basically all multiplayer rts style games?

Heck, it sounds like you hate the repetitive nature of it? IE every MMO ever (especially RS)

Have you ever really played much of them? Because they really aren't like that at all.

I agree with Nim, but I think it's more the gameplay style of most of the "Dota styled" games though.

Although, it is quite fun to play LoL and own the noobs. <_<

17Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:28 am

Penguin414

Penguin414
Sounds to me like that's playing without the concept of team work.

I could see it being like that if you were sitting in one lane the whole game never leaving it, but if you get involved in team work (ganking/countering) the game play becomes a lot more dynamic.

18Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:48 am

Owen

Owen
Penguin414 wrote:Sounds to me like that's playing without the concept of team work.

I could see it being like that if you were sitting in one lane the whole game never leaving it, but if you get involved in team work (ganking/countering) the game play becomes a lot more dynamic.

I can see how team work plays a huge part in these types of games, and mainly that's where the "skill" element of the game comes from-

The thing I don't like is how there really isn't any solo-skill at all. But I guess I get that from playing SC2.

19Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:59 am

Nimbus

Nimbus
I haven't played a lot of them, no, but they all seem to follow the same concept: upgrade your hero by leveling and buying items, walk down one of the (3) lanes, die/get pushed back, repeat. Where are the options? The variety? And you have so few abilities to use, limiting it even more. I usually love all games featuring experience and upgrades, but DOTA is just so bland. I don't enjoy short match-based gameplay very much either, such as Starcraft, LOL and WOW arena.

20Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:10 am

Penguin414

Penguin414
Nimbus wrote:I haven't played a lot of them, no, but they all seem to follow the same concept: upgrade your hero by leveling and buying items, walk down one of the (3) lanes, die/get pushed back, repeat. Where are the options? The variety? And you have so few abilities to use, limiting it even more. I usually love all games featuring experience and upgrades, but DOTA is just so bland. I don't enjoy short match-based gameplay very much either, such as Starcraft, LOL and WOW arena.

There are a -lot- of heros to chose from, which is your base variety, then adding on to that the items you buy throughout the game drastically change how your game play will end out (builds for damage, nuking, stunning, creeping etc.) Then as I said, you are quite obviously playing the game wrong... When you get to a point in the game when you leave your lane (usually 10-20 minutes into a game), and start ganking and such the gameplay becomes hugely varied.

The short match games are just a matter of opinion I suppose, but it works well for the game.

As for Owen, I guess the main concept of the game is based around team work, so there's not really any way to get a solo multiplayer experience out of it.

21Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:48 am

Owen

Owen
Yeah, I had a discussion about this with Kych.

LoL is a if the team is playing bad (no matter how you're individually playing), you're more than likely going to lose the game.

SC2 is.. if the team is playing bad, but you're playing really well- you can do enough damage to win the game for your team.

I prefer the SC2 way of things.

22Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:02 am

Capacitor

Capacitor
Owen wrote:I prefer the SC2 way of things.

I don't.

I like the fact that a team-based game requires teamwork to have the advantage, makes more sense to me than allowing one person excelling to wipe an entire enemy team.

23Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:15 am

Owen

Owen
Pengiun98 wrote:
Owen wrote:I prefer the SC2 way of things.

I don't.

I like the fact that a team-based game requires teamwork to have the advantage, makes more sense to me than allowing one person excelling to wipe an entire enemy team.

They can't usually wipe an entire team, it's more.. they can slow the other team down alone. It's kind of hard to explain <_< SC2 is unbalanced for team-multiplayer anyway. Their focus is on 1v1. (Rightly so)

..although you can't really balance the team games without affecting the 1v1-games sooooo.. Yeah I don't know what i'm saying anymore.

24Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:40 am

Owen

Owen

Kun! this was unexpected.

25Spam Thread -  Empty Re: Spam Thread - Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:04 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
Whaat..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next