Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Dancing With Global Chat 6 Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:47 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
Dancing With Global Chat 6

Hello everyone!

Yep, It's finally here....Dancing With Global Chat 6.

I know I've been a bit out of reach lately and there have been a few people asking questions about whether another one was going to happen so here's the story, best get a cuppa joe and put your feet up for this one.

Owen and I spoke back in August some time and talked about who would do the next Dancing With Global Chat, obviously it was Owen who did the first one so I left it up to him to decide if he wanted to do it or not. With his university work and not really playing RS anymore I said that I would happily take over again but that I wasn't sure whether or not I'd be able to get it out in time for Christmas...well...It's already past Christmas so clearly I've missed that marker already. One thing that was holding me back was getting Sony Vegas to work because the last time I went to use it on my desktop it had a major tantrum at me and didn't want to work at all but gladly I've managed to get it working again.

The plan is to start recording early January and get it out hopefully either end of January or close to Valentines Day. I know that's a bit later than previous years but sadly like Owen I've also got a bit of university work and other bits to get done.

The Information:

• Recording will start at the start of January.
  • Recording will last as long as needed.
  • I'd rather people danced in RS3 but I am willing to log into 07.
  • Each dancing clip will be 10 seconds long.
  • You may choose your own song and link me to it or give me title and artist or alternatively you can leave me to choose but probably not the best idea if you know what my taste in music is like Tongue
  • Please do let me know either on the forums or ingame if you are interested in recording for the video.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year Happy

Thanks,
Vanilla990 Happy

People I've recorded and their song choice:
Durza379 - "I'm the man" - Aloe Blacc (First 10 seconds)
NickVo -
Saul -
Pengiun98 -
Nayua - "Can't believe it, Pitball"
Invisible349 -
Owen Manx -
Warillusen -
Penguin414 -
Hans (PSP) -
Cyrus44 -
Deixel -
Sharppool -
Truly Pow - Rock/Pop
Glynn Jay -

15 people so far

Last edited by Vanilla990 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:37 am; edited 24 times in total

2Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:49 am

NickVo

NickVo
Thanks for doing this van. I'll dance on rs3 if that's what you prefer. I'll figure out what song I want to dance to later on

https://www.youtube.com/user/novavo

3Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:17 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Glad I still have my outfit in f2p.

0:44 - 0:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPwF6YTLLuc

Last edited by Warillusen on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:19 pm

Owen

Owen
Yeah, thanks for doing this. Tongue

I'll try and dance in it, at some point. Tongue

There's just no way I would have had time to do it, since I have about.. 200 hours of work to do over Christmas, and I would quite like some downtime.

5Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Hans

Hans

https://www.youtube.com/Runelair

6Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Shad

Shad

7Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:00 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
I'll think of a song at a later date, but I'm certainly up for dancing

8Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:10 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
So like, when is this happening?

9Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:13 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
Whenever really...Either shout at me via some form of social media or try and arrange a time through the thread. I won't be recording tonight or tomorrow morning (UK Time) as I'm just whizzing through this assignment atm.

10Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:22 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
Just a quick render test to show you the sort of quality I'm hoping to get from this. Text may not be the final texted used, it was just what I chose at random.

11Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:54 am

NickVo

NickVo
is there any volume?

https://www.youtube.com/user/novavo

12Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Kun

Kun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g03b4U_aPk#t=1m53s

1:53 - 2:02

"We live..." up to "...things."

13Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
@Nick, No there is no volume on that clip because neither of you two have chosen songs yet, it was just there to show video quality rather than sound.

14Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:21 am

Capacitor

Capacitor

15Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:52 am

невидимый

невидимый
0:00-0:10

16Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:05 pm

sharppool

sharppool
looking to find others to play a runescape classic private server with me. please!

Last edited by sharppool on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total

17Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
So why am I not on this list of have been recorded?

18Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:56 pm

Hans

Hans
Van post a time that you will be online so people can come see you.

I log in every day. Even when you're on the forums I log in and you're not on rs.

https://www.youtube.com/Runelair

19Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:42 pm

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
@War, I forgot to add you to the recorded list, sorry.

@Sharp, Yeah it's still going on, I'll be recording for the next week or so.

@PSP, I came into IRC the other day to see if you were online and you weren't and I sat in there for a few hours but no one came or left. I dont want to and can't play rs 24/7 so I just log on every few hours each day to see if anyone is around.

20Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:29 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
To anyone who hasn't yet danced but wants to:

I will be online for the majority of today although I may be in the lobby while I am eating dinner etc. I will try my best to get in contact with those people I would assume would like to be a part and ask them if they want to join in. Probably going to edit as much of the video as possible at the start of next week and then all I have to do is fill in the blanks.

21Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Cyrus44

Cyrus44
ok
ill be on IRC when you are ready

22Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:09 am

Cyrus44

Cyrus44
i sent you a pm with my song
dont tell anyone what it is yet

23Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:12 pm

sharppool

sharppool
i also pm'd you on facebook. don't tell anyone my song!

24Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 pm

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
Yeah, I got both of your messages. You are safe with me Tongue

25Dancing With Global Chat 6 Empty Re: Dancing With Global Chat 6 Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:32 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
I don't even click on the songs people link. I'll just wait for the surprise.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum