Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:58 am

Owen

Owen
Tomorrow is most likely going to be the last day for recording, so make sure you either post here if you want to dance-and haven't yet..
or message me ingame or something

77Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:08 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
You probably should update that first post on who you have recorded.

78Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 am

Owen

Owen
Warillusen wrote:You probably should update that first post on who you have recorded.

Yeah, every year I start that list then get bored, and just record people's names in the clip.

Maybe tomorrow.

79Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:18 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
Slack.

80Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:05 am

Soul

Soul
Wait,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

better sound quality. Also I need opinions, 1:32-1:42 or 1:42-1:52? This means War! (More song references, yay)

But really, which part do you like better, Tuan? And anyone else who knows the song?

Edit: FFFF- there's background noise from the music video. I'll keep searching... but the above question still stands Tongue

81Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:22 am

Cyrus44

Cyrus44
onestop

0:02-0-12

try to get on rs around lunch time your time
or earlier if you can

82Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:42 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
Soul wrote:Wait,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

better sound quality. Also I need opinions, 1:32-1:42 or 1:42-1:52? This means War! (More song references, yay)

But really, which part do you like better, Tuan? And anyone else who knows the song?

Edit: FFFF- there's background noise from the music video. I'll keep searching... but the above question still stands Tongue

I reckon 1:42 -1:52, It'd fit more with the dancing than the other option.

83Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:46 am

Soul

Soul
True, I liked the other one because it held the main beat of the song and is more recognizable as a part of the movie, but the second part does sound a little better for dancing... I guess I'm getting too caught up in making a theme here.

84Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
I'd like to participate but every time I check you're not on.

85Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Capacitor

Capacitor
Owen wrote:Tomorrow is most likely going to be the last day for recording, so make sure you either post here if you want to dance-and haven't yet..
or message me ingame or something

I will dance, but I have work at the only time I'll probably be able to get a hold of you tomorrow, so you might have to make an exception for me and wait an extra day Wink

Unless you reply to this sometime tonight (for me, this post is at 6:00pm for me) I'll check before I go to sleep and go on and get it done.

If that makes sense.

86Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
I am going to try get it done today, I'll come on every few hours to see if anyone has seen you online Owen.

I don't have a preference of song but I would like to do it at a Citadel, maybe the maxed citadel or something.

and I would also like to host DWGC5 next year if it's going ahead.

87Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Owen

Owen
I'm online right now, for maybe 20 mins.

88Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
Well, seeing as I was downstairs at that time doing stuff that's useless. If you can name a time when you'll be on I can come on then hopefully, I don't have anything to do all day other than my assignments which I can do in between.

89Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
I like that this thread is 4#1414

Shame I just broke it. >.>

90Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:10 am

Owen

Owen
21-ish people recorded so far.

Not that many really.

need.. 42 for 7 minutes.

91Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:42 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
This year was unorganised because you won't stay on for a while.

92Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:45 am

Owen

Owen
Warillusen wrote:This year was unorganised because you won't stay on for a while.

Not really, it's more people saying "i'll dance on the last day." i've been in the chat at least 2 hours a day for a week.

93Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:59 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
I want to host next years if Global is still alive which it better be because I don't fancy giving up on Global before we've celebrated our 5th anniversary and done DWGC5!

94Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:00 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
I kinda want a V on our cape.

95Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:01 am

ponyta

ponyta
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 00:18-00:28

96Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:09 am

x 8p x

x 8p x
As I Lay Dying - The Sound of Truth (Instrumental cover) by metalrr5
1:49-1:59 would be good. thanks(:

97Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:43 am

Penguin414

Penguin414
Owen wrote:
Warillusen wrote:This year was unorganised because you won't stay on for a while.

Not really, it's more people saying "i'll dance on the last day." i've been in the chat at least 2 hours a day for a week.

People did this because they don't live in your time zone and 2 hours out of 24 isn't much when that fits into many people's 8 hours of sleep. It's hard randomly guessing when someone will be on when there is only 2 hours out of 24 you can be found. People weren't leaving it until last minute, it was just too hard to find you. I was logging on around 5 times a day to see if I could find you but yet I only did when Cyrus came on steam and told me you were online.

Wait a few more days before finishing because I'm sure more people will join in.

98Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:06 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
That's what I was saying to Owen earlier 414.

I think when I did DWGC2, even though there were more people in the chat in those days, I don't think I stopped recording until about the 20th of December and then stuck everything together within a day pretty much.

99Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:31 am

Owen

Owen
Penguin414 wrote:
Owen wrote:

People did this because they don't live in your time zone and 2 hours out of 24 isn't much when that fits into many people's 8 hours of sleep. It's hard randomly guessing when someone will be on when there is only 2 hours out of 24 you can be found. People weren't leaving it until last minute, it was just too hard to find you. I was logging on around 5 times a day to see if I could find you but yet I only did when Cyrus came on steam and told me you were online.

Wait a few more days before finishing because I'm sure more people will join in.

That doesn't make sense.

I've done what i've done all week, and since i've said today is the last day.. i've recoreded a lot more people today than any other day (I know today is saturday) people have been saying to me daily "when's the last day?"

When I said 2 hours a day, that isn't 2 hours straight, sure it wont work as well for aussies, because im working most of the day (night in australia)..

Anyway, I cba explaining it anymore.

It takes a lot more work than you might think.
It took an hour to record 2 people yesterday.

100Dancing with Global Chat 4!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing with Global Chat 4! Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 am

Kun

Kun
Owen, I appreciate your work and effort. <3
Js

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum