Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:29 am

Capacitor

Capacitor
Warillusen wrote:Till next month.

Racist.

77Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:50 am

Eshtaol

Eshtaol

You're in for it now!
I'm going to tell Van you said not to come back.
So there.

78Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:15 am

Vanilla990

Vanilla990
Eshtaol wrote:

You're in for it now!
I'm going to tell Van you said not to come back.
So there.

How could you Wari? Sad

Thats it! I'm going to do something that will make you very very upset and want to cry yourself to sleep.

*Starts to delete all of Wari's post*

79Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:08 am

невидимый

невидимый
Murderer.

80Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
No! MY ACUMMILATION OF POSTS.

81Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
Warillusen wrote:No! MY ACUMMILATION OF POSTS.
SPAM*

82Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Est

Est
Penguin414 wrote:
Warillusen wrote:No! MY ACUMMILATION OF POSTS.
SPAM*

83Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:33 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
As if Est isn't pretty much spamming by just doing that quote thingie anyway.

84Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:54 am

Owen

Owen
Warillusen wrote:As if Est isn't pretty much spamming by just doing that quote thingie anyway.

Yeah, Try and not do that Est. >_>

85Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:38 am

Est

Est
Owen wrote:
Warillusen wrote:As if Est isn't pretty much spamming by just doing that quote thingie anyway.

Yeah, Try and not do that Est. >_>

do what

86Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
Quote people and say nothing at all. You're as bad as me.

87Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Eshtaol

Eshtaol
Warillusen wrote:Quote people and say nothing at all. You're as bad as me.

88Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
You know what you are Esh? Do you want to know what you? Because I'm pretty sure you're pregnant.

89Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Eshtaol

Eshtaol
Woah. WOAH.

You had to take it there. You had to go waaaaaaaaaay under the belt.

btw Runescape's dying cos I'm not a mod anymore.
kthx

90Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Shad

Shad
Eshtaol wrote:I'm not a mod anymore.

But if you're not a mod... and I'm not a mod...
and Istanbul is somewhere in this general area...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Who's pregnant?

91Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
Wait, you got kicked out of being a mod Esh? Oh lawl.
Who are you now without that silvery crown?

92Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Capacitor

Capacitor
Shad wrote:

Who's pregnant?

I think a better question is...

Where did I park my boat?

93Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:27 am

Owen

Owen
Warillusen wrote:You know what you are Esh? Do you want to know what you? Because I'm pretty sure you're pregnant.

Eshtaol wrote:Woah. WOAH.

You had to take it there. You had to go waaaaaaaaaay under the belt.

btw Runescape's dying cos I'm not a mod anymore.
kthx

So, waril was the person that "went under the belt" eh eh eh.. >_> *Cough*

94Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:07 am

Warillusen

Warillusen
Pfft, I can be a good father.

95Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Kun

Kun
L0l

Reminds me of the days when I thought 98 and Esh were together. Tongue

96Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
I remember a dream where Emmy confessed to 98 and then they got married somewhere later in the dream.

97Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Eshtaol

Eshtaol
hmmm
very much disturbed now

98Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Penguin414

Penguin414
I know 98 irl and just... -Shudders-

You don't...

You just...

It's just...

No.

99Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Warillusen

Warillusen
It was when I thought anyone with a rank desevered my highest respect and I had a lowly no rank.

100Death of runescape discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Death of runescape discussion Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Capacitor

Capacitor
Kunair wrote:L0l

Reminds me of the days when I thought 98 and Esh were together.
Warillusen wrote:I remember a dream where Emmy confessed to 98 and then they got married somewhere later in the dream.

Fair enough.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum